Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kits for Sale in the USA
Buy Do It Yourself Cedar Sauna Kit
Choose Cedar Indoor Sauna Kit
4 FEET Cedar Sauna Kits
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 4×4
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 4×5
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 4×6
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 4×7
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 4×8
5 FEET Cedar Sauna Kits
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 5X5
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 5X6
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 5×7
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 5×8
6 FEET Cedar Sauna Kits
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 6×6
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 6×7
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 6×8
7 FEET Cedar Sauna Kits
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 7×7
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 7×8
8 FEET Cedar Sauna Kits
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 8×8
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 8×9
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 8×10
9 FEET Cedar Sauna Kits
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 9×9
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 9×10
10 FEET Cedar Sauna Kits
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kit 10×10
Western Red Cedar is our most popular sauna wood. Cedar sauna woods are strong, lightweight and generally do not warp or shrink over time while providing a more comfortable and cooler sauna surface to sit and lean on. Our DIY sauna liner kit is the easiest way to have a complete sauna quickly installed in your home or commercial space. You can install a sauna anywhere in your home. Just add our complete home sauna kit to your pre-built framed, insulated and wired structure. Sauna kits can also be installed outdoor in a cabana or shed. Our sauna material kits are made of Clear or Knotty Canadian Western Red cedar, and we can design and customize any shape and size to meet your needs. Sauna kits are the most affordable and effective option when building a sauna, and Bsaunas offers the lowest factory-direct prices. With over many years of experience in the sauna industry, you can trust Bsaunas to provide design and installation expertise, excellent customer service, and high quality clear or knotty cedar saunas.
Custom Indoor Cedar Sauna Kits useful information and tips in the USA
- Foil Vapor Barrier
- 1×4 11/16 T&G clear or knotty, grade ‘A’ cedar lining for walls & ceiling
- All T&G finished on ONE side
- Clear 2X4 grade ‘A’ cedar for benches and supports
- Corner mouldings for walls and ceiling
- Sauna Door (All Doors pre-hung on door jamb)
- Door Casings for inside and outside of the sauna
- Cedar lower and upper Vents Grills
- Heater guard fence
- Marine-grade, vapour proof light
- Detailed sauna installation instructions
After a tough week at the office filled with strenuous work, doesn’t relaxing in a sauna sound like a dream in the USA?
It sure does to us! Spending just 15-20 minutes will loosen up all the tension in the muscles and melt the stress away.
But going to a public sauna in the United States may not be as relaxing for many, so here are some tips on how you can customize your DIY traditional home sauna to elevate the experience.
Your Sauna Experience The Way You Want
Purchasing a DIY sauna kit gives you more room to experiment and adjust the settings to your liking. You can switch up the interior and go for pinewood or try out cedarwood saunas to see what feels the best.
Some of the ways you can customize your experience is:
- Adjusting The Temperature To Your Mood
Public saunas are rarely empty. The temperature inside them is usually very high —sometimes too high to bear. But of course, there can’t be a different setting for everyone that visits.
Whether you like the atmosphere slightly less warm or prefer extra intense temperature, your home basement sauna leaves it to you.
Soak in the heat and detox the way you enjoy, without a care or worry in the world.
- Increase Sauna Humidity For A Better Experience
If you thought humidity and temperature were the same, this might come as a surprise to you.
There two different, yet very important aspects of a sauna. In a sauna, greater humidity helps you precipitate more and thus, release more toxins.
So add some water on the heated rocks and see how the dry sauna that you’ve been used to changes into a warm, humid blanket!
- Essential Sauna Oils And Aromatics
If you’ve never experienced the dynamic changes that using essential oils can make to your sauna experience in the United States, then you’re truly missing.
Different essential oils can affect your mood and help you to relax better and detoxify. The widely loved essential oil in the USA is Birch with its pain reduction and fungal prevention properties.
Many people also opt for Citrus, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, etc., depending on the benefits that they’re looking for. Don’t forget to mix them with carrier oils as these essential oils tend to be highly concentrated.
Relaxing in a sauna is the perfect way to treat yourself and enjoy some “me time”. Just thinking of a DIY sauna kit will start to calm you down!
It’s always sauna season, so go, buy DIY home sauna from Bsaunas USA, and let’s get steaming!
FAQ about Traditional Indoor Saunas in the USA
Before installing a wood burning stove / heater in United States, check with the local council about safety rules and regulations such as precautionary distance from hedges and neighbours.
For an electric heater / stove, you will need to set up external wiring and a 240v outlet with the help of a licensed electrician.
For lighting up the sauna, electric lines or a solar power system will be required.
An electric heater is both cost-effective and energy-efficient. They only need to be turned on for half of your sauna session.
So, if the average kilowatt-hour of electricity is 13 cents and you have a 5 KW heater, it will cost you 65 cents per hour or 32.5 cents for hour-long sauna sessions.
Traditional indoor saunas can reach temperatures ranging from 150° F to 230° F (65° to 110° Celsius).
Depending on the room’s temperature, insulation, and vent openings, it takes approximately 30 to 60 minutes for the sauna rocks to pre-heat and achieve an optimal warmth level in the indoor home sauna.
With a traditional sauna, you can customize both heat and humidity settings.
Firstly, a wood-burning stove or electric heater heats the sauna rocks which in turn gives out heat to the whole room.
The heater switches on and off (staying on for half the sauna session) to set the temperature while the insulation in the walls and the rocks preserve the heat.
10-15 minutes. Regular sauna goers opt for as many as three sessions with breaks in between.
You should stay hydrated and stay only as long as you feel comfortable.
Yes. Pouring water over heater rocks raises the humidity in a traditional indoor sauna by creating steam. This has numerous benefits including:
- Upgrading comfort feel
- Moisturizing dry nasal passages
- Creating an atmosphere for aromatherapy
- Delivering the ‘soft sauna’ experience of lower temperature and higher humidity
Cedarwood is the most popular choice for saunas in the USA. It acts as a very good heat insulator while its colour uplifts a sauna’s exterior.
Spruce wood heats up quicker and gives a more traditional feel with its lighter colour.
Cotton clothes are excellent for absorbing heat and letting the body breathe freely. You can wear a cotton t-shirt, gown or a wrap a towel if you feel comfortable.
Get in touch today for a free quote before you buy a custom indoor sauna kit in the USA, or connect with the consultants on our team for a personalized sauna perfect for you and your family.
Outdoor Prefab Sauna Cabin 98″ x 98″ (2.5 x 2.5 meters)
Premium Round Polar Spa Tub with Liner
1420M Cedar Sauna Room, Front Glass
Square Mini Outdoor Barrel Sauna
Round Economy8′ 6″ Outdoor Barrel Sauna
Welcome to Bsaunas USA! We are one of the biggest sauna companies in North America! We have a wide selection of outdoor saunas, wood-burning and electric sauna heaters, custom sauna rooms, custom outdoor saunas, Do-It-Yourself sauna kits, wood-burning hot tubs, and other sauna accessories, made out of high-grade Red Western Cedar. Our products are of high quality, made in Canada and Europe. Bsaunas USA provides services in the United States and Canada.
Bsaunas USA specializes in factory direct sales of saunas, indoor sauna kits, and prefab saunas made of beautiful and durable Red Western Cedar. Have a cottage and dreaming of an outdoor sauna? We can help you! Renovating your house and thinking of adding a sauna? Bsaunas USA can do it! We offer residential and commercial sauna installations, as well as custom sauna designs.
Feel free to give us a call for a quote, or if you have any questions, we are always here for you!
Visit Our Showroom
We ship sauna products all across USA
- And all other cities in Alabama
- And all other cities in Alaska
- And all other cities in Arizona
- Little Rock
- Fort Smith
- And all other cities in Arkanzas
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Jose
- San Francisco
- And all other cities in California
- Colorado Springs
- Fort Collins
- And all other cities in Colorado
- New Haven
- And all other cities in Connecticut
- And all other cities in Delaware
- Washington, D.C.
- St. Petersburg
- And all other cities in Florida
- And all other cities in Georgia
- Idaho Falls
- And all other cities in Idaho
- And all other cities in Illinois
- Fort Wayne
- South Bend
- And all other cities in Indiana
- Des Moines
- Cedar Rapids
- Sioux City
- Iowa City
- And all other cities in Iowa
- Overland Park
- Kansas City
- And all other cities in Kansas
- Bowling Green
- And all other cities in Kentucky
- New Orleans
- Baton Rouge
- Lake Charles
- And all other cities in Louisiana
- And all other cities in Maine
- And all other cities in Maryland
- And all other cities in Massachusetts
- Grand Rapids
- Sterling Heights
- Ann Arbor
- And all other cities in Michigan
- Saint Paul
- And all other cities in Minnesota
- And all other cities in Mississippi
- Kansas City
- Saint Louis
- Jefferson City
- And all other cities in Missouri
- Great Falls
- And all other cities in Montana
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
- Carson City
- And all other cities in Nevada
- And all other cities in New Hampshire
- Jersey City
- And all other cities in New Jersey
- Las Cruces
- Rio Rancho
- Santa Fe
- And all other cities in New Mexico
- New York City
- And all other cities in New York
- And all other cities in North Carolina
- Grand Forks
- West Fargo
- And all other cities in North Dakota
- And all other cities in Ohio
- Oklahoma City
- Broken Arrow
- And all other cities in Oklahoma
- And all other cities in Oregon
- And all other cities in Pennsylvania
- And all other cities in Rhode Island
- North Charleston
- Mount Pleasant
- Rock Hill
- And all other cities in South Carolina
- Sioux Falls
- Rapid City
- And all other cities in South Dakota
- And all other cities in Tennessee
- San Antonio
- Fort Worth
- El Paso
- Corpus Christi
- And all other cities in Texas
- Salt Lake City
- West Valley City
- West Jordan
- And all other cities in Utah
- South Burlington
- And all other cities in Vermont
- South Burlington
- And all other cities in Vermont
- Virginia Beach
- Newport News
- And all other cities in Virginia
- And all other cities in Washington
- And all other cities in West Virginia
- Green Bay
- And all other cities in Wisconsin
- And all other cities in Wyoming